Mr.LIU Chang has been associated with China Institute of International Studies (CIIS) since 2014. He is an Assistant Research Fellow specialized in Southeast Asia, Tributary System. He has published several research articles and commentaries on related fields.
Mr. LIU received a Master's degree in International Relations from Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Social Sciences(2014) and a Bachelor's degree in International Politics from University of International Relations(2012). He is now also a Ph.D Candidate at Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.
1."An Analysis of Indonesia's Vision as the 'Global Maritime Axis'," Contemporary International Relations, No.4, 2015.
- "Unsolved Delimitation of Indonesia's Maritime Boundaries: Current Situation, Characteristic and Outlook," Southeast Asia Studies, No.5, 2015.
- "The dilemma of Indonesia's Vision as the 'Global Maritime Axis'," South Reviews, 20 August, 2016.
- "Jakarta-Bandung High-speed Rail: New Benchmark of Cooperation Between China and Indonesia, "Takungpao, 28 January, 2016.
- "Compose New Movement of Belt and Road Initiative, "Takungpao, 20 October, 2016.
- "And Then There Were None, " APD News, 12 July, 2016.
- "Aung San Suu Kyi-Ethnic reconciliation, how to make it," APD News, 22 December, 2016.