The Center for China and Globalization (CCG) is a leading Chinese non-government think tank based in Beijing. It is dedicated to the study of Chinese public policy and globalization. Boasting a strong research team, it enjoys an impressive record of publications and events with broad public policy impact. CCG’s research agenda centers on China’s growing role in the world, drawing from issues of global migration, foreign relations, international trade and investment, homegrown MNCs and other topics pertaining to regional and global governance.
For the healthy growth of the CCG, we are looking for outstanding individuals with a strong sense of social responsibility, committed to the work of think tanks, and interested in the following issues: international affairs, policy advising, global talent and talent strategy work, enterprise internationalization, and issues concerning overseas Chinese, studying aboard and returnees’ entrepreneurship, etc.
1) Honesty and engagement;
2) Interest in the following areas: international affairs, policy advising, global talent and talent strategy work, enterprise internationalization, issues concerning overseas Chinese, studying aboard and returnees’ entrepreneurship, etc.
3) Independent thinking and good judgment;
4) Affinity with collaborators and excellent communication and coordination skills in a cross-cultural environment;
5) Leadership skills which value employees’ abilities and help them realize their full potential;
6) Pursuit of excellence with an eye for detail and a drive for perfection;
7) High productivity and efficiency;
8) Willpower to overcome challenges and a strong desire to innovate.
Advantages of the CCG Environment
1) Encounter new ideas on global talent, enterprise internationalization and talent strategies;
2) Experience an international environment that provides a studying platform covering issues at home and abroad, and collaborate with like-minded scholars;
3) Cooperate with international organizations, world-class institutions, governments and enterprises;
4) Improve coordinating abilities and build cross-cultural communication networks and information exchanges;
5) Sharpen team management capabilities and organizational skills;
6) Develop professionally and attain personal aspirations; grow hand-in-hand with the CCG, an NGO with a high standard of social responsibility.